We’re super excited about Soca … but we’re still at the beginning and want to make every improvement we can. You can always contact us at email@example.com but please check to see if your question has an answer below - if not, we’ll update this list for sure.
- We currently ship USPS First Class and Priority as well as UPS Ground and try to get orders out the next day.
- We only ship in the US at this point - so sorry!
- We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the size of orders for any reason - right now, we have limited stock and want to make sure that everyone gets to try Soca! Especially the Sample Packs!
What is the shelf-life of Soca? There isn't a “Best By” date on the package.
- We have only been baking commercial batches of our Soca Thins since June 2018 and the shelf-life testing isn’t complete yet. However, based on early prototype samples, they are good for at least 6 months. Given our current inventory, you should be good through Spring 2019 at this point.
Why do you only offer single serving boxes?
- We want to offer a really convenient format for on-the-go-anywhere snacking and we want to make sure that our Soca Thins don’t get crushed along the way.
- Our box is as small as we could make it to safely hold one portion. We’re working to make the next round of boxes more sustainable and will continue to reduce the footprint of our packaging.
Problems with your order
- If you have any issues with the Socas you’ve received, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure out how to make it up to you as best we can.
- Please do not send the Soca packs back to us, we can’t accept returns because of food safety laws.
- Are you so excited about Soca that you want to share it with your friends? Clients? Massive audiences?
- We’re putting together a referral/affiliate program - let us know if you’re interested and we'll be in touch.
Questions, comments, suggestions, just want to share something? Please contact us at email@example.com.